Blues D Lindbohm signs contract
- Jets D Enstrom to miss up to 8 weeks
- Leafs blank Canadiens, win sixth in row
- Ovechkin bloodied as Caps end Wild's run
- Blackhawks win eighth straight vs. Pens
- Schenn lifts Blues over Canucks in OT
(TSX / STATS) -- St. Louis Blues defenseman Petteri Lindbohm signed a one-year, two-way contract, the team announced Tuesday.
Lindbohm did not record a point in seven games with the Blues last season.
The 23-year-old Finland native collected eight goals and as many assists to go along with 54 penalty minutes in 52 games in 2016-17 with Chicago of the American Hockey League.
Lindbohm has posted two goals, an assist and 37 penalty minutes in 40 career NHL contests since being selected by St. Louis in the sixth round of the 2012 draft.
Updated September 12, 2017