Blues D Lindbohm signs contract
- Blues F Steen injures hand, out for camp
- Cole signs with Hurricanes, then retires
- Devils' Boyle has cancer, hopes to play
- Sens F White breaks wrist, out 6-8 weeks
- Wild extend C Koivu for 2 years, $11M
(TSX / STATS) -- St. Louis Blues defenseman Petteri Lindbohm signed a one-year, two-way contract, the team announced Tuesday.
Lindbohm did not record a point in seven games with the Blues last season.
The 23-year-old Finland native collected eight goals and as many assists to go along with 54 penalty minutes in 52 games in 2016-17 with Chicago of the American Hockey League.
Lindbohm has posted two goals, an assist and 37 penalty minutes in 40 career NHL contests since being selected by St. Louis in the sixth round of the 2012 draft.
Updated September 12, 2017