NBA rescinds technical on Warriors' Durant, Clippers' Green
- Leonard leads Raptors to 1st NBA Finals
- Reigning Warriors await newcomer Raptors
- Nets hire Hawks' Peterson as asst. GM
- Warriors try to savor another finals run
- Blazers make Stotts extension official
The players were called for double technicals early in the third quarter Thursday night at Staples Center as they jawed at each other. The Warriors won 132-105 and lead the series 2-1.
Both players protested the call, and the league rescinded it Friday.
Durant had been ejected from Game 1 with a double technical and he had accumulated three of the seven fouls allotted before the NBA would issue a one-game suspension until the latest tech was withdrawn.
Durant said after the game Thursday that he hoped the foul would be rescinded because he doesn't want to jeopardize the two-time defending champions going forward.
More AP NBA: https://apnews.com/NBA and https://twitter.com/AP-Sports
Updated April 20, 2019