Broncos long snapper Casey Kreiter named to Pro Bowl
- Kraft wants video blocked from public
- Lions sign former Bills TE Thomas
- Buccaneers hire 2 female assistants
- Jets land QB Siemian to back up Darnold
- Raiders sign free agent CB Lawson
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) Denver Broncos third-year long snapper Casey Kreiter has been named to the Pro Bowl.
Kreiter was chosen by Los Angeles Charges head coach Anthony Lynn as a "need" player for the Pro Bowl. Lynn's staff will coach the AFC in the league's annual all-star game in Orlando, Florida, on Jan. 27.
Kreiter joins linebacker Von Miller and injured running back Phillip Lindsay as Pro Bowl selections from the Broncos. Lindsay won't play in the game because he's recovering from surgery to his right wrist.
More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/tag/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 16, 2019