Jets tight end Chris Herndon pleads guilty to DWI in crash
- Former Buccaneers RB Cobb dies at 50
- Ramsey answers criticism about absence
- 2 women: Authorities leaked Kraft video
- Falcons give DT Hagerman second chance
- Coughlin rips Ramsey, Smith for no-show
ROCKAWAY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon has pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated in New Jersey.
A municipal judge in Rockaway Township on Wednesday suspended the fourth-round draft pick's driver's license for 90 days and fined him $639.
New Jersey State Police say the 22-year-old Herndon was driving his Nissan Armada in June when he crashed into a Toyota Land Cruiser that was towing a trailer carrying another vehicle. The 76-year-old driver was not injured.
Soon after the incident, Herndon said "this is not who I am."
Herndon could face suspension for violating the NFL's substance-abuse policy.
An email seeking comment from the team was not immediately returned.
Updated January 10, 2019