Chargers without LB Brown; Ravens make CB Young inactive
- Cardinals select Murray with No. 1 pick
- Hill barred from Chiefs after audio airs
- Giants pick Duke QB Jones at No. 6
- Mahomes to be featured on Madden cover
- 49ers take Ohio State's Bosa at No. 2
BALTIMORE (AP) The Los Angeles Chargers will be without injured linebacker Jatavis Brown in their playoff game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Brown has an ankle injury and was placed on the inactive list Sunday. He is fifth on the team with 78 tackles.
Los Angeles will have running back Austin Ekeler, who missed the previous game against the Ravens two weeks ago but returns from a groin injury.
Young ran 62 yards for the clinching touchdown in the Dec. 22 meeting between the teams.
For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated January 6, 2019