Jets sign fourth-rounder TE Chris Herndon to 4-year deal
- Cards fire OC McCoy after blowout loss
- Raiders' Lynch to miss at least 1 month
- Jaguars get RB Hyde from Browns for pick
- Bears' Mack game-time call vs. Patriots
- OBJ: 'I respect' Giants owner's opinion
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) The New York Jets have signed tight end Chris Herndon, their fourth-round draft pick, to a four-year contract.
The team announced the signing Monday, the day before organized team activities were to begin.
Quarterback Sam Darnold, the No. 3 overall selection, is the only player among the Jets' six-man draft class who remains unsigned.
Herndon had 86 catches for 1,048 yards and seven touchdowns in four seasons at Miami. He injured a knee late in the season and has been limited this spring with the Jets, who hope he'll be completely healthy when training camp begins in late July.
More AP NFL: https://pro32.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-NFL
Updated May 21, 2018