Stanford QB Keller Chryst to transfer for final season
- Grier explains '15 ban at Senior Bowl
- Auburn adds ex-RB Williams to staff
- Small-school stars get chance in Mobile
- NCAA policy helps transfers play sooner
- Deion Sanders' son commits to Gamecocks
STANFORD, Calif. (AP) Stanford quarterback Keller Chryst plans to transfer for his final season of eligibility.
Chryst announced Sunday that he will transfer after he graduates in June. He will be immediately eligible as a graduate transfer.
Chryst began last season as the starting quarterback for the Cardinal before being replaced midway through the year by K.J. Costello.
Chryst has played 23 games in three seasons at Stanford. He has completed 55.2 percent of his passes for 1,901 yards, 19 touchdowns and six interceptions.
More AP college football: https://collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated January 21, 2018