Oklahoma adds Molinari as basketball assistant
- Michigan adds Smith to Howard's staff
- Kentucky AD named NCAA men's hoops chair
- Cleveland St. fires Felton after 2 years
- UNC returning for 1 game at Carmichael
- NCAA charges NC State with 4 violations
NORMAN, Okla. (AP) Oklahoma has added Jim Molinari as an assistant basketball coach.
Molinari has more than three decades of college coaching experience, including 20 seasons as a Division I head coach with stops at Northern Illinois, Bradley, Minnesota (interim) and Western Illinois. He compiled more than 300 victories and claimed three conference titles and nine postseason appearances.
He was an assistant coach at Nebraska for the past five seasons. In his career as an assistant, he has reached the NCAA Tournament 10 times.
Molinari also led the USA Basketball men's team to a gold medal at the World University Games in 1997.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/tag/Collegebasketball and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25
Updated April 25, 2019