Former Florida forward Keith Stone transferring to Miami
- Iowa's Bohannon could miss senior season
- Syracuse F Brissett to remain in draft
- Michigan's Brazdeikis staying in draft
- Clemson F Baehre tears knee ligament
- Alabama signs JUCO All-American F Rojas
CORAL GABLES, Fla. (AP) Former University of Florida forward Keith Stone is transferring to the University of Miami for his senior season.
The 6-foot-8 Stone, a South Florida native, expects to graduate this summer and will be eligible to play for the Hurricanes in 2019-20.
Stone averaged 6.1 points and 3.9 rebounds in 17 games for Florida this season before he suffered a season-ending knee injury on Jan. 19. He started 39 games in three seasons with the Gators.
More AP college basketball: https://apnews.com/Collegebasketball
Updated April 23, 2019